“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” , Mark Twain
“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.”, Thomas Paine
“If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.“, former President Dwight D. Eisenhower
Our country is being torn apart in the name of racial justice. Rather than encouraging all Americans to work together for the good of all, the Left claims that the United States is guilty of systemic racism, including the police. The facts do not support these allegations.
The legacy media, leftist academics, and the Democratic Party all promote this systemic racism narrative. Democrat politicians hide behind this vague slogan to cover their own corruption and mismanagement of cities like Chicago that they have overseen for decades.
These same media outlets, academics, and progressive politicians champion black extremists, but black conservatives are not given a voice.
Below are a few opinion pieces on the race issue. For more in-depth coverage, see the section Voices of Black Conservatives for the views of Burgess Owens, Larry Elder, Carol Swain, Bob Woodson, Candace Owens, and others.
- “The George Floyd Narrative“
- President Trump is Fighting Harmful Ideologies that Cause Division in Our Federal Workplaces, White House
- Black Lives Don’t Matter to Black Lives Matter, Roger Simon
- Black Fathers Matter, a reader’s letter to The Epoch Times
- Arguments Against America is a Racist Country, Dennis Prager
- Unchaining Demons: Critical Race Theorists and Progressive Activists Revive One of Humanity’s Worst Ideas,” John Radzilowski
- Flawed policies lead to ‘Black exodus’ from California, LA Daily News
Vernon Jones, Georgia state representative, Democrat, July 3, 2020, Twitter post: If the Democrats are looking to eradicate everything with a racist history, when will my party confront and apologize for its own? If racist relics of the past must come down, shouldn’t we start with the Democrat Party? twitter feed
- Reconstruction: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly a PragerU 5-minute video
- How to Defeat the America Is Racist Lie Dennis Prager Fireside Chat, Ep. 142
- Pay Attention: Your Freedom Is Fragile, Dennis Prager Fireside Chat, Ep. 138
- Black Lives Matter is a Marxist Group Backed by Billionaires, Alex Newman
- Christopher Rufo on Critical Race Theory and the Trump Admin’s Recent Ban, American Thought Leaders, The Epoch Times
For additional information, see Voices of Black Conservatives.
We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions, Ronald Reagan
- Politicians Have Weaponized Police Reform, Adrian Norman
- Defunding Police Would Most Hurt States, Cities That Most Need Cops, Data Shows, Mark Tapscott
- “Heather Mac Donald: Violent Crime Will Spike As Police Stop Policing, (includes interview transcript), American Thought Leaders
- How to Rebuild Trust Between Police and Local Communities: HOPE for Prisoners Founder Jon Ponder, American Thought Leaders
- The Dangers of Vilifying All Police: Former Civil Rights Activist Bob Woodson,” American Thought Leaders
“Those who do not read newspapers are uninformed; those who do read newspapers are misinformed.”, Mark Twain
“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act”, author unknown
Media Consolidation: The Illusion of Choice. Media has never been more consolidated. Six media giants now control a staggering 90% of what we read, watch, or listen to. 232 media executives control the information diet of 277 million Americans. Business Insider.
Can you recognize propaganda techniques in mainstream media? Examples include the ad hominem, emotionally loaded words, vague generalizations, allegations unsupported by facts, opinions passed off as facts, lying by omission, outright lies, agitation propaganda, and disinformation.
- Trump Delivers a Magnificent Speech, The Narrative Wants to Shout It Down, Roger Kimball
- “Emotion Over Logic: The Legacy Media Tool for Narrative Control,” Joshua Phillipp
- “Why Many of Today’s News Reporters Believe It’s Their Duty to Lie to You,” Brian Cates
- Individuals Join Together to Walk Away From Democratic Party (a story the mainstream media ignores), Ceclia Farber
- Welcome to Americaâ€™s Cultural Revolution: Even in the opinion section, only approved thought is permitted, David Harsanyi
- New LA Times Owner Tells Readers: Fake News Is the Cancer of Our Times, Polina Marinova
- Sheffield of Accuracy in Media on How Fake News Sows Division, Irene Luo and Jan Jekielek
- Bari Weiss’s Brilliant Farewell to the New York Times Doesn’t Go Far Enough, Roger Simon
- Gates’ Keepers of Journalism What happens when billionaires control the news?
- Broadcasters Air 150 Times More Negative News on Trump Than Biden: Study
- “Video: Sharyl Attkisson – How Propaganda Replaced Journalism and the Dangers of Third-Party ‘Fact Checkers‘,” American Thought Leaders
- American Media, Soviet Tactics, James Oâ€™Keefe of Project Veritas, a PragerU 5-minute video
- The Media Pushed Lies About Ferguson, Larry Elder, a PragerU 5-minute video
- “Project Veritas’s James O’Keefe: On Exposing Media Bias & Censorship,’ American Thought Leaders
- Unfreedom of the Press, Mark Levin
- Primetime Propaganda: The True Hollywood Story of How the Left Took Over Your TV, Ben Shapiro
- Left Turn, How Liberal Media Bias Distorts the American Mind, Tim Groseclose
“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” MarkÂ Twain