Fascism, socialism, communism, globalism, a “new world order,” and the like all subject the individual to totalitarian state control. They eliminate all individual rights, including the free enterprise system, which is replaced by state control of the means of production.
The conventional paradigm that places communism on the left and fascism on the right does not represent reality. All these totalitarian systems are left-wing by their very nature as well as their history.
For a better understanding, see Dinesh D’Souza’s 5-minute video “Is Fascism Right or Left?”.
- “Nazism, Fascism, and Socialism Are All Rooted in Communism,” Joshua Philipp
- “It’s Not Enough to Be Pro-Freedom; We Must Also Be Actively Anti-Communist,” Trevor Loudon
- “Legendary Soviet Dissident: We Need to Put Communism on Trial”
- “Infographic: China’s Secret War Against America”
- “College ‘Grass-Roots’ That Aren’t,” WSJ
- “How Socialism Failed in Venezuela,” US News
- “Socialism is Back,” WSJ
- “The Difference in How Socialism and Free Markets Work in the Real World,” Jim DeMint
- “The COVID Con,” Jim DeMint:
- “This Is How Panera Found Out That Socialism Does Not Work”
- “Danger: Socialism Ahead,” Dr. Dobson
- “Tearing Down With Marx,” Paul Kengor, author of “The Devil and Karl Marx: Communism’s Long March of Death, Deception, and Infiltration” NEW
PragerU 5-Minute Videos:
- “Nationalism vs. Socialism” 5-minute video by Evan Sayet NEW
- “Is Fascism Right Or Left?” Dinesh D’Souza
- “Who Is Karl Marx?”
- “Why Isn’t Communism as Hated as Nazism?”
- “Is Denmark Socialist?”
- “How’s Socialism Doing in Venezuela?”
- “The Deadliest Virus in the World: Communism,” Turning Point USA
- “On Marxism, Identity Politics, and the Left’s ‘Ideology of Resentment‘: Rep. Dan Crenshaw,” American Thought Leaders
- “Manipulating America: The Chinese Communist Playbook,” Epoch Times special report
- “Dinesh D’Souza: On the Toppling of Statues and Socialism’s Divisive Push in America,” American Thought Leaders
- “Stages of Communist Takeovers: Leftists Are Useful Idiots”: Yuri Bezmenov, a Russian-born, KGB-trained agent, speaks about the influence of the Soviet Union on Western media and describes the stages of communist takeovers.
- “Jim DeMint on Socialism, Crony Capitalism, and Big Government Expansion During Crises Like Coronavirus,” American Thought Leaders
- “Socialism Stories: Oskar Arreaza”: how socialism changed Venezuela
- “Stand Against Communism,” a May 2019 press conference exposing the Democrats’ Marxist, socialist, communist ties.
- Cuba: Ros María Payá,” Witness Project, Victims of Communism Foundation NEW
- “If we Lose John Locke, We Lose America,” Ben Shapiro
- “The Enemies Within,” Trevor Loudon
- “Agenda: Grinding America Down,” Curtis Bowers
- “Agenda 2: Masters of Deceit,” Curtis Bowers
- How the Specter of Communism Is Ruling Our World (updated), an online serialized book by The Epoch Times, also available as a special TV series by NTD.
- The United States of Socialism, Dinesh D’Souza
- Saving America from Socialism: How to Stop Progressive Attacks on Freedom, Jim DeMint